Are you looking remote jobs opportunity to working at home?
The following is a list of companies that hire remote virtual assistants. Please be advised some of the companies on this list are hiring now, and some do not have openings.
Legitimate Virtual Assistant Jobs
- 99 Dollar Social – This company hires remote VA’s to update social media accounts for their clients. Pay will vary, but is on average around $12 hourly.
- Contemporary Virtual Assistance – Read Contemporary VA Review – Occasionally has openings for virtual assistants. You must be available to work during normal business hours.
- Belay – Read Belay Review – This company prefers you have a bachelor’s degree and preferably at least five year’s past experience.
- Equivity – Hires work at home VA’s with bachelor’s degrees. Only a laptop and smartphone are needed.
- Fancy Hands – Read Fancy Hands Review – Tasks range from $1 to $5 each to start and go up from there.
- Firegang – US. A dental marketing company that regularly has a part-time virtual assistant position open.
- GabbyVille – They hire home-based virtual receptionists. However, the job info is not pasted on their home page. If you are interested in working for them, you can send a cover letter and resume to [email protected]
- Life Bushido – Read Life Bushido Review – $10 per hour. Work between 5 and 20 hours per week.
- NS Virtual Services – This is a Canadian company occasionally on the lookout for virtual assistants.
- OkayRelax – Read OkayRelax Review – Must have a bachelor’s degree in something to qualify to work at home as a VA for this company.
- Paragon Planners – Read Paragon Planners Review – Handle scheduling and other tasks for clients in the financial wholesaling industry.
- Perssist – Regularly hiring personal assistants to work at home. Does not list location or educational requirements, but does say you must be comfortable with technology and highly proficient with the internet as a work tool.
- Team Delegate – You can do virtual assisting for this company as an independent contractor. Some of your duties once hired may involve calendar management, arranging travel, creating PowerPoint presentations, and taking meeting minutes.
- The Admin Center – Based in Idaho and they do require that applicants reside near Boise. They have occasional openings for virtual receptionists.
- Time Etc. – Read Time, Etc. Review – US and UK only. Pays virtual assistants hourly for their work. The exact rate of pay will vary depending on your prior experience, but the range is $11 to $16 hourly.
- VA Sumo – Hires remote personal assistants to help clients with a variety of tasks, including writing, transcription, graphic design, social media, and more. Details for applying are in lower right-hand corner of Va Sumo’s homepage.
- Virtual Gal Friday – Has regular openings for work at home virtual assistants. Employee positions, not contract.
- Vicky Virtual – US only. Work from home as a virtual receptionist for Vicky Virtual. Pays $9.25 hourly.
- Virtual Office VA Staffing – Real estate calling. No sales, just gathering information.
- Boldly (formerly Worldwide101) – Read Worldwide 101 – Boldly Review – Hires virtual assistants to work from home. They appear to hire in the UK as well as the US.
- Zirtual – Hires US based virtual assistants to work at home. Must have an associate’s degree or higher and at least four years of admin experience to qualify.